In this week’s blog we are shining the Fort Knox Spotlight on our West Melbourne storage facility, situated on the fringe of Melbourne’s CBD. Sitting proudly on the corner of Rosslyn and Spencer Streets, Fort Knox Self Storage West Melbourne has a great number of storage units of all shapes and sizes.
If you live in or around the city, we are centrally located and an easy and convenient option if you are looking to store your additional items that you may not have room for at home. Additionally if you reside in one of the many apartment buildings that now dot the city skyline, we know that space can be a premium, Fort Knox West Melbourne is a handy option for that extra bit of storage.
Opened in July 2002, Fort Knox Self Storage city went on a few years later to expand their premises further along Rosslyn Street as well as onwards and upwards, establishing an additional level of extra storage.
Our West Melbourne storage facility also has a great range of storage supplies available, everything from bubble wrap and tape through to specialty wine and wardrobe boxes. Additionally we have boardroom and waiting rooms available for all clients to use whenever they need.
The following is a list compiled by our on-site Storage Experts about what makes our city site so great:
1. We have a basement which provides opportunity for wine and cooler storage options
2. Internal undercover parking for your convenience
3. Plenty of locker sized units, great for short term tenants and backpackers or students looking for smaller storage options
4. Location- close proximity to CBD for inner suburban residents in smaller dwellings and use of boardroom for corporate clients in the city
5. Easy accessibility- plenty of goods lifts to get your items as close to the units as possible
6. Friendly customer service, always offering refreshments to not only customers but to removalists free of charge. We are always willing to go the extra step for all clients.
7. Smaller units that you can park next to for easy access
8. Managed agreements suitable for business’ getting deliveries to their units regularly
9. We offer a courier service for merchandise to make your move easy (also good for business’ needing document boxes delivered)
10. Lots of trolleys in our central trolley bay located in the carpark – making moving your goods into storage easier
So if you live nearby the city and looking for an affordable, safe and secure place to keep your goods, then consider giving us a call on 1300 668 638, or email us at email@example.com to see what we can do for you. If you want to read more about our city site and its features and benefits, follow this link: Fort Knox West Melbourne