How does it work?
Fort Knox supplies you with the Free Move-In Van and you just need to fill it back up with diesel when it is returned. You can use the Van during office hours and it is only available for new storage unit rentals. Make sure to contact us early so we can book it in for you.
The fine print…
This convenient FREE Move-In Van service is subject to the following criteria:
- Vans are only available at Fort Knox Moorabbin – Ringwood – Scoresby – Melbourne – Vermont – Keysborough.
- A minimum stay of 2 months rental.
- A $100 refundable cash or card deposit is paid at the time of rental.
- Drivers must hold a valid driver’s license and be over 25 years old.
- If damage occurs, the driver must pay the $500 insurance excess.
- The van can only be used within a 50km radius from the site.
- No smoking or animals allowed in the vehicle.
- You must complete a vehicle inspection before hiring and on return of the vehicle.
- Full Terms and conditions are available at Fort Knox offices.
How do I book?
Call one of the eligable Fort Knox storage locations above to reserve your unit and van rental. Be quick, as the Move-In Van service is very popular and available spots, especially Saturdays, fill up quickly.
Our FREE Move-In Van service is available during office hours and makes your move into storage far more cost effective. This is just another way Fort Knox is trying to help our customers.