This week’s blog marks the beginning of a series we will be doing every so often called ‘Spotlight On…’ In these posts we will be looking into our self storage facilities around Melbourne: where they are, what makes them special and all the great benefits associated with storing at each facility.
To get the ball rolling, this week we will be taking a look at our Fort Knox Self Storage Scoresby facility…
When Scoresby joined the Fort Knox Self Storage family, it was one of the more modern, cutting edge architectural designs we had approved for our self storage facilities. Located not far from the famed Caribbean Gardens, Fort Knox Scoresby sits proudly at 1261 Ferntree Gully Rd, on the corner of Ferntree and Nyadale road.
Multistory, and incorporating state of the art security and complete undercover drive up access, Scoresby soon filled quickly from the time of it’s inception. Great, friendly staff and clean, secure modern facilities make Scoresby one of the standouts in the Fort Knox family.
The following is a list (put together by our amazing storage experts) of the best bits about Fort Knox Self Storage – Scoresby
1. Drive in access around the site, 365 days of the year from 6am-9pm.
2. Scoresby’s eye catching building stands out to everyone who drives past on Ferntree Gully Road. Located just off the Eastlink Freeway.
3. Our state of the art, purpose-built facility, helps people in the community who are in need of efficient and reliable storage solutions.
4. A unique fortress locking system ensures goods are always secure and door alarms on every unit give peace of mind.
5. We have a climate controlled, insulated cellar for optimum wine storage, with unlimited access to your space during access hours.
6. An annex site for long term or overseas storers.
7. Roller door and drive up access for the big units.
8. Good old-fashioned customer service, along with a tea, coffee and a biscuit.
9. We are leading the way in environmental sustainability for the self storage industry with our roof solar panels, greatly reducing carbon emissions and giving back to our environment.
10. Central access for Commercial clients, with board room access for training, meetings and interviews.
If you have any questions about our Scoresby facility or just self storage in general, please call on 1300 668 638 or email us on [email protected], we’d love to help with any enquiry you may have.