Well, we are back again with another of our ‘Spotlight On…’ series. Getting to the final 2 in fact. This week’s blog is centering on the very first Fort Knox Self Storage Facility – our Moorabbin site.
Originally established as a handful of converted storage containers, soon a handful became an entire lot and then even extended further to an annexe site across the road.
Covering the catchment area of Bayside Melbourne, Moorabbin was the springboard for the rest of the Fort Knox group of self storage facilities, not far from the old Ikea site, (which has now exploded into a huge homemaker centre in it’s own right) Fort Knox Moorabbin is on the verge of celebrating it’s 20th anniversary. Officially opened in 1996, it is the granddaddy of the Fort Knox group.
Recently Moorabbin was given a facelift with a new paint work completed and some additional new sign upgrades. We also updated the look of our iconic ‘key’ which sits proudly on the side of Wickham road, with the white starting to fade slightly, it was given a new look with a splash of Fort Knox green paint and a new logo added to the top of the key.
We asked some of out Moorabbin Storage Experts if they could list the 10 best things about Fort Knox Self Storage Moorabbin. The following list is what they came back to us with.
- Drive up access to units.
- Double door containers which can store cars/trailers or large industrial items
- We have a large selection of units including, indoor, outdoor, drive-up undercover.
- We have both purpose built storage units and outdoor containers.
- Truck/car access easy so you are able to unload goods right at your door.
- Fork Lift Pallet jack access.
- No hidden fees.
- At our Annex site you are able to temporarily store containers to unload and also allows large vehicles to move freely through the site with no height restrictions.
- Experiences staff that are willing to help with your needs/requests.
- Superior customer service (Check out our Google reviews)
So if Moorabbin is in or around your area and you are considering self storage, give us a call on 03 9555 6285 or come down and say ‘hi’ at 277 Wickham Road, Moorabbin VIC 3189, we’d love to show you around.