For the second in our “Spotlight On’ series, this week we will be focusing on our Fort Knox Self Storage centre based at Ringwood.
Conveniently located just a stones throw from Eastlink at 381 Maroondah Highway, Ringwood VIC 3134, and just down the road from the famous Car City, Fort Knox Ringwood has many great features and benefits that make Ringwood a perfect fit for those looking for storage in the area.
Our Ringwood site was opened in 2000 and was the first purpose built self storage site that Fort Knox had commissioned. It was also the first of our self storage facilities to also incorporate a dedicated wine storage area within the facility and was designed with large enough storage spaces available to fit car, boat and/or van.
With larger spaced units and capacity available, Ringwood is also a great facility for offsite and affordable commercial storage. Fort Knox Self Storage Ringwood is also home to a convenient walkie stacker and pallet jack which is available onsite for all clients.
The following is a list (put together by our amazing storage experts) of the best bits about Fort Knox Self Storage – Scoresby
1. One level, well laid out site that is easy to access
2. Drive up access to most of the larger units
3. Ringwood has picturesque surroundings
4. Customer car parking conveniently located directly outside office
5. Great site for fire storers, close to surrounding areas that may be affected by fires
6. Access from Ringwood main centre, easy to find location
7. Walkie stacker and pallet jack available for customer/business use
8. Fully stocked storage boxes and merchandise available onsite for all your moving needs
9. Friendly and helpful staff
10. Complimentary boardroom and access to free tea and coffee in our waiting room