In the last blog of our ‘Spotlight On’ series, we shine the spotlight one final time on the facility that was the very first expansion for the Fort Knox Self Storage business: our Dandenong self storage centre.
Opened in late 1999, Dandenong, like the original site, Moorabbin, was started with converted shipping containers, re-purposed as self storage units. Initially having a dedicated car, boat and caravan storage area as well, this space was taken over when Fort Knox Self Storage went into partnership to create gobox Mobile Storage and the area was converted to a storage facility exclusively for gobox storage. It was recently expanded upon again with the construction of an undercover, purpose built warehouse to hold even more goboxes.
Fort Knox Self Storage Dandenong sits off Princes Highway, Dandenong South, tucked behind David’s Timber and is easily accessed via a slip road which leads you around the back of David’s to the main office.
Dandenong, like the rest of the Fort Knox family of self storage facilities has storage experts on-site Mon Friday 9am – 5:30pm and Saturdays 9am – 3pm to help with any questions you may have or any assistance you may need when either moving into, moving out of or just visiting your self storage unit.
We asked the team at Fort Knox Dandenong to give us a list of the best things at Dandenong and why choosing Fort Knox for your self storage needs is the way to go!
- All the units are ground level drive access
- 24 hour back to base security system.
- Easy access to drop container unload from overseas
- Pin code access 7 days a week 365 days.
- Boardroom facilities for all business to hold meetings or sorting goods.
- All units are fitted with tamper proof lock mechanism for peace on mind.
- All units are fully self-contained solid roof and wall.
- Friendly and experienced storage experts to help you with your needs.
- Comfortable waiting room available for you to relax while your removalist unloads your goods.
- Cold and hot drinks are provided.
- Agreement is month to month basis, no deposit required.
- Great location on Prince’s Hwy and easy access to Eastlink and Monash freeways
- Great range of sizes to accommodate all needs
So if you’re looking for self storage in or around the Dandenong area, pop on down and say hi at our Dandenong Fort Knox Self Storage facility at 31C Princes Highway, Dandenong South or either call us on 03 9708 5577 or email us at email@example.com, we’d be more than happy to help with any queries, questions or advice.